Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let It Be Now

TODAY is yesterday's tomorrow
and tomorrow's yesterday.
If i lose all today I will have only yesterdays
and no tomorrows

Yesterdays are history
Tomorrow are dreams
What I can do if i have no today

Yesterday is gone. I cannot use
Therefore yesterday is useless to me.
Tomorrow is not yet here. I cannot use
Therefore tomorrow is useless to me.
Only today is here. I can use.
Only today is useful to me.

If i am a fool, I will waste my life thinking and
or talking of all the yesterdays and loose today.

If i am a fool, I will waste al my todays planning
and dreaming of my tomorrows and until the day i die,
I will still not know I have been a fool.
It was not in my plan or dream.

I can only use today.
let me use today wisely and deligently as though there is no tomorrow

THerefore, if I have to do anything,
let me do it NOW, before today is gone
teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment